"Misty Mountain" Farm Stay boasts 2 separate homes; "The Homestead" and "The Bunkhouse" which combined sleep 15 persons comfortably and priced separately.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
Misty Mountain.., one hour easy drive from the CBD of Sydney or Newcastle is an ideal green valley & country retreat, is picturesque and therapeutic to the soul and senses, just 5 minutes off the F3. Where you can enjoy seclusion, horse riding or beaches a short drive away.
Native wild life sightings are equaled only by the beauty of stock horses and cattle grazing in the fields, which is eclipsed by the river criss-crossing its way through this valley floor.
Facilities and Features List
"The Homestead" boasts 4 Beds & sleeps 7
Main Bedroom - Queen Bed plus en-suite
2nd Bedroom - Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom - 2 x Single Beds
4th Bedroom - 1 x single bed
Huge open plan lounge, dining & kitchen living, which all open out onto 12 to 20 foot wide verandah's
Bathroom (shower and Antique claw foot bath)
Floor coverings - blue gum hardwood floors with 100% Australian wool carpet in bedrooms
The kitchen is fully equipped, though not fully stocked so you will need to bring "all food items" essential for your comfort. Wyong & Westfield Shopping Centers are 5 minutes down the road, or our own quaint County General Store is 10 minutes up the road... the Valley also boasts our own licensed Country Restaurant..., beautiful.
"The Bunk House" (please see rates below) boasts a unique set-up...
boasts 3 bedrooms 6 Beds & sleeps 8
Room 1 - Queen sized bed
Room 2 - 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4)
Room 3 - Queen sized bed
All with access to a combined fully equipped country style kitchen, lounge room, Separate laundry and bathroom.
Misty Mountain is perfect for the couple or family wishing to escape the city and its constraints, a place to come and relax and enjoy the splendor of a contented life style, soak in the surrounds, absorb the peace, take time to explore the natural bush surrounds, ride a horse, paint a picture, read a book, discover history, step back in time, visit historic Wollembi and Laguna, then continue to the vineyards of the Hunter Valley with its many wines and cheeses, never a dull moment, unless you want one and then it is called... taking time out, just kick back on one of the verandahs & reflect on the past or just enjoy a favorite dream...
For our guests comfort "Misty Mountain" supplies:
* All Linen... bed, bath and kitchen
* Electric Blankets and a cosy fire for winter; (in "The Homestead" only)
* Reading material and board games
* Binoculars for native fauna
* TV, DVDs and CDs (in-house movies and music available)
* BBQ Cabin - open fire place (Bring marshmallows and chest nuts for roasting) From May To September and only By Request...1 Nights timber supplied only..
* Feed the farm animals... horses and cattle
* Stroll along the river bank catch glimpses of platypus and bass
Additional Guest Facilities... 20 meters from the House is a BBQ Cabin with BBQ facilities and open fire place (Timber allocation 1 night only), also close by a Colonial Round-Table Courtyard where you can sit and enjoy a drink, a smoke and a chat.
Rates Terms and Conditions
Rates are subject to change without notice.
___ * NOTE: "TERMS & CONDITIONS OF STAY " ___
* Check-In from 2:00pm.. Check-Out by 10:00 am sharp (A $75 charge for late departures)
* A 50% deposit will be required to secure Dates/Booking, balance Min 1 week beforehand.
* A cleaning fee of $200 will be charged for each home from Bond, if homes are not left clean and tidy..
* A current Australian Drivers Licence or Pass-Port & $600 Bond for Both homes OR $400 for one home is required when checking in..
* Parents will remain Solely and completely responsible for their children at all times during their Stay here.
* Day Visitor charges $20 per person Max 4 hrs Strictly (Only, with prior arrangements)
* All breakages & damages to property or structures will be charged for...
* There are no pets permitted on this property, thank you...
* Note.. This is a great party venue for family and friends reunion or a romantic hideaway close to the City...
* This is not a wild party venue!
Terms for Refunds:- Refunds will be paid in full for 30 days notice prior to booking date. All other cancellations up to 15 days prior to booked date will be re-booked for a later date. Cancellation notice of 10 days or less will result in forfeiture of deposit.
A $70 fee for any cancellation will be charged and deducted from the deposit.
Only written cancellations will be accepted for refunds, in the event of notice being received 10 days or less, total forfeiture of deposit results, unless another booking is secured for the entire period cancelled.
Payment Options: Electronic Transfer for Deposit - Balance in cash on arrival. Sorry No Credit Card Facilities available at the farm.
* Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions do apply. You should confirm pricing with the property management.
The Homestead sleeps 7
Prices are based on one couple for one bedroom only
Weekly: $1,450 (for 1 couple only)
Weekend: $660 (for 1 coupe only)
Minimum stay 2 nights
Extra adult $100 per night, children $50 per night.
Sleeps 8 - (3 bedrooms )
Prices based on one couple
in one bedroom only
Weekly: $1,200 (for 1 couple only)
Weekend: $600 (for 1 coupe only)
$300 per couple (queen beds) per night weekends
$45 per Bunk per Night
Minimum stay 2 nights
Extra adult $90 per night, children $45 per night.