Many public and private businesses offer free Wifi across the Central Coast. If you are exploring the region for work or leisure and need to stay connected, you may wish to try:
- Local cafes with free Wifi on the Central Coast
- Nexus Smart Hub with remote and co-working working stations in Wyong
- The Foundry coworking space at Erina
Free Wi-Fi is also available at many stations along the Central Coast trainline between Hornsby and Wyong, including:
- Hawkesbury River
- Mount Colah
- Mount Kuring-Gai
- Narara, Niagarah Park
- Ourimbah, Point Clare
- Woy Woy
Make your journey an eco-friendly one by reducing your carbon footprint and travelling from A to B on shared pathways - see our latest guide to cycling the Central Coast here. You'll find the Coast is home to bike hire, recreational cycling, and group ride services including:
- Boomerang Bike Hire deliver a range of bikes (including tandems) across the Central Coast, such as Ettalong Beach
- Ride Ettalong for Specialized e-Bike Cruisers and MTBs from their shopfront on Ocean View Road
- Boat, Bike, Paddle Hire Central Coast on the Bouddi Peninsula at Killcare
- Rocky Trail Entertainment
- Transition Extreme
- Central Coast Touring Cycling Club to take part in their scheduled group rides
- Central Coast Bicycle Users Group (CCBUG) to take part in their scheduled group rides
For Cycleway Maps of the area visit the RMS website or call 1800 060 607.
For those who wish to visit the Central Coast via the Northern Beaches of Sydney, be sure to take the picturesque Palm Beach Ferry Service and load your bicycle to the back of the ferry (surcharge may apply).
The Central Coast Ferry Service operates 7 days a week (except Christmas & Boxing Day) between Woy Woy - Saratoga - Davistown - Empire Bay and provides a service to Davistown RSL. The historic Cockatoo Ferry operates between Woy Woy - Saratoga - Hardys Bay - Wagstaff - Ettalong.
This information is intended for general reference purposes only. Please contact the hospital directly to confirm their public services available. If you're experiencing an emergency - dial 000 immediately.
Phone: (02) 4394 8000
Address: Pacific Highway Hamlyn Terrace NSW 2263
Phone: 02 4344 8444
Address: 7 Kathleen Street, Woy Woy, NSW 2256
Phone: (02) 4320 2111
Street Address: Holden Street, Gosford, NSW 2250
There are many public amenities across the Central Coast region, including in public parks, reserves, beaches and popular tourist sites.
To find a public toilet near you, either use Google Maps to search 'public toilets near me' keywords, or take a look at the National Public Toilet Map for a list of public toilets in your area.