Terms and Conditions
Visitor information, included on this website is coordinated by Tourism Central Coast on behalf of Central Coast Council. Central Coast Council has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on this website as at the time of compilation. However, as the relevant accommodation and tour operators on this website supply this information, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained within this website or information as so supplied.
Central Coast Council does not accept responsibility for any changes in price variation of services shown on this website. All services and prices are subject to change without notice.
All maps, photographs, illustrations and computer-based graphics are included for general purposes only and are not always indicative of the subject matter. Hotel room photographs (graphics) may not be specific to the actual room occupied. Maps are not to scale.
CONTENT SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By submitting content on www.lovecentralcoast.com (“Website”) you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Website is managed by Tourism Central Coast (“TCC”) for and on behalf of The Central Council (“Council”).
3. You agree that you are fully responsible for any materials you submit via the Website including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). TCC and the Council shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. TCC and the Council may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever.
4. You warrant and agree that:
- you will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that TCC or the Council may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- your Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- you will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in your Content;
- you will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- you consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe your moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that you have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
5. Without limiting any other terms herein, you agree to indemnify TCC and the Council for any breach of the above terms.
6. You licence and grant TCC, the Council and their affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display your Content for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability
7. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, TCC and the Council (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of your use of the Website.
9. The laws of New South Wales, Australia apply to these Terms and Conditions to the exclusion of any other law. By submitting Content you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
10. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice