Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 16 December 2021
Visitor information featured on this website is managed by Destination Central Coast (DCC) as part of the Marketing & Tourism Team at Central Coast Council (CCC).
Central Coast Council have taken due care and responsibility to verify all information on this website is correct at the time of publication. However, as this information is supplied external sources including tourism contractors, operators, businesses and third party websites, Central Coast Council accept no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misinformation contained within this website. If an inaccuracy is noted, please contact our team directly to rectify.
Central Coast Council does not accept responsibility for any changes in price variation of services or products shown on this website. All services, prices and special offers featured on this website are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the tourism operator or business who manage it.
All maps, photographs, illustrations and graphics included on this website form part of destination marketing campaigns or serve for general marketing purposes only, and therefore are not always representative of the subject matter or advertised experience. i.e. Hotel room photographs may not always be specific to the actual room advertised, but represent the accommodation offering overall. Please also note maps featured are not to scale and do not represent the actual distance of travel between suburbs or attractions.
This website contains links to other external websites, these linked sites are not under the control of DCC or Council, who are therefore not responsible for the management or protection of any personal information you provide to those external sites. Before disclosing information on any other website, it is recommended you examine their terms and conditions of use too.
Terms & Conditions: Content Submissions
1. By submitting content on www.lovecentralcoast.com (“Website”) you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Website is managed by Destination Central Coast (“DCC”) as part of Central Coast Council (“Council”).
3. By submitting Content**, you agree you're fully responsible for any materials you submit via this Website, including but not limited to: news stories, business information, event information, comments, videos and images (“Content”). DCC and Council shall not be liable in any way for your Content to the full extent permitted by law.
4. DCC and Council reserve the right to remove, delete, or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever, and in breach of Council's Code of Conduct.
5. You warrant and agree that:
- you will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that DCC or Council may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- your Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- you will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in your Content;
- you will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- you consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe your moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that you have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
6. Without limiting any other terms herein, you agree to indemnify DCC and Council for any breach of the above terms.
7. You licence and grant DCC, Council and their affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display your Content for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
8. By creating a Business Account on this website you are opting in to receive marketing communications from Destination Central Coast (of Central Coast Council), and any information supplied or provided by you, directly or indirectly, attached to your Account may be used as part of an internal contact database for marketing purposes and destination management.
9. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, DCC and Council (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of your use of the Website.
10. DCC may need to collect your personal information in order to allow you to submit Content and may, for this purpose, disclose such personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Participation is conditional on providing this information.
12. The laws of New South Wales, Australia apply to these Terms and Conditions to the exclusion of any other law. By submitting Content you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
13. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. When updated we will revise the 'last updated' date.
**Central Coast Council's Marketing & Tourism Team has equipment to facilitate basic photography for businesses who don't have appropriate images available for a new business listing on the Love Central Coast website and social channels. Please contact us directly with an Expression Of Interest email if you'd like Destination Central Coast to review your content and assist in the production of imagery if/where new assets are needed.