This absolutely charming holiday house is spacious, unique and memorable. Warruga is a hidden gem nestled in Avoca Beach with an old-world feel offering memories of by-gone eras. Boasting exceptionally stunning 180 degree views of Avoca beach and lagoon across to Terrigal Skillion, this homely holiday escape is walking distance to Avoca's sandy shoreline. Warruga features original timber floorboards, stylish furniture, open plan living spaces, views from both storeys, level grassed yard for the kids to play and tidy landscaped gardens that add to the nostalgia. With the Aboriginal name for 'good view', Warruga is relaxing, inviting and offers lovely unique ambience. Master bedroom and bedroom 2 each contain a queen bed and built-in robes. Fully tiled downstairs, you will find a rumpus room and bedrooms 3 and 4 which both contain two single beds. WiFi not included. *STRICTLY NO PARTIES / FUNCTIONS.
* Living room with plasma TV, DVD player, ceiling fan; rumpus room downstairs
* Kitchen contains a dishwasher, microwave, fridge, oven, electric cook top
* Breathtaking unique view overlooking Avoca Beach, lagoon and beyond
* Landscaped gardens; large covered deck with ocean views and gas BBQ
* Timber floorboards; grassed yard for the kids; tandem carport; security alarm
* Bathroom contains bath tub/shower; laundry with washer, dryer, shower, toilet
* Please note: Linen/towels packs are available for hire if needed at $25.00 per person.