Here's how to set up a FREE business listing
If you are part of the Central Coast visitor economy you can create and maintain a free business listing on LoveCentralCoast.com.
Love Central Coast is designed to support local tourism businesses, creatives, and events operating within the Central Coast region. Our content provides inspiration on a variety of places to eat, play and stay across the Central Coast, for the local and visitor consumer audience.
Once listed your business will considered for linking in content articles and social media posts. You can also load your own deals and events to be seen on the website.
It’s simple to sign-up and create a FREE listing:
- Visit this LINK and create an account, then ‘Create a Listing’
- Add a short summary of your business, some nice images, contact details, address and social handles
- Submit - we'll review and publish it!
Already have a listing? Log in here to update your content and images.
Top Tips for creating a business listing that stands out from the crowd!
- Review your business description - Is it engaging? Do you highlight the benefits of your product? Does compel people to book or buy?
- Review your images – Do they make a great first impression? Are they attractive? Can a potential customer picture themselves enjoying your product or experience?
- Ensure basic information is accurate – include opening hours, and links to your website and social channels
- Refresh, refresh, refresh - set a reminder to log in and update your listing every few months (or at the start of each season), keep the content fresh and appealing
For maximum exposure, we recommend creating a business listing with the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW). By creating an ATDW listing you can benefit from being listed on Visit.nsw.com, Australia.com, and on ATDW’s extensive network of hundreds of tourism distributors.
If you have any issues with your listing, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org