Join us for a Taste of Wyong
Council have partnered with seven eateries to bring you the Taste of Wyong community event with a limited number of free tasting boxes up for grabs on the day!
Bring your friends and family along for a great day out to visit Taste of Wyong and support local eateries – which is one of the 32 Harvest Festival HUBs.
There will be family friendly activities, including flower crown workshops, sunflower seed planting, a petting zoo with baby animal feeding and roving entertainment along with live entertainment and giveaways from local businesses.
Saturday 10 June 2023
11am to 2pm
Wyong Town Park
Each eatery will be managing their own distribution of the tasting boxes and you will need to visit one of the participating restaurants on the day and use the codeword “I love Wyong” to receive a free box (numbers limited and conditions apply).
- Chapman Coffee House, 9/14-16 Alison Road, Wyong
- Chick’n Korean Fried, 10/14-16 Alison Road, Wyong
- Eva’s Corner, 108 Pacific Highway, Wyong
- Hungry Wolf’s Wyong, shop 14, 18-34 Alison Road, Wyong
- Jerry Sent Me, 7/14-16 Alison Road, Wyong
- Sirone’s Pizza by the Meter, 7/1-11 Alison Road, Wyong
- Woodblock Bar & Grill, 3 Hely Street, Wyong
Council helps to improve, activate and maintain town centres to support local businesses, contribute to the local economy, and to create vibrant hubs and experiences for locals and visitors to enjoy.