Coral Beach House is a 1960s cottage spectacularly situated at the northern end of beautiful National Trust Village Pearl Beach on the Central Coast of NSW. The holiday home is an absolute beachfront property with spectacular 180-degree views that take in Bouddi National Park to Palm Beach. Coral Beach House also has a swimming pool, outdoor entertaining area and fully fenced yard, great for family entertainment. This property is located in the quiet Pearl Beach community and within walking distance to the general store, restaurant, café, kids' playground and tennis courts and only a 10-minute drive to Umina, Ettalong and Woy Woy with plenty more activities to enjoy. Master bedroom has a queen bed. Bedroom 2 and 3 also have queen beds. There is also additional bedding in the family room for children with a single bunk bed.
* Open plan living features flatscreen TV, stunning beachfront views
* Kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave, breakfast bar
* Outdoor entertaining with gas BBQ, outdoor setting for 8, inground pool
* Wi-Fi, floorboards throughout, dining setting for 6, family room with TV
* Only 5 min walk to town centre amenities and short drive to Umina Beach
* Main bathroom with bath and shower. Internal laundry with washer, dryer
The maximum is 8 at this property with family groups preferred.No adults under 30 years unless part of a family group and 6 Adults in total.
Please note that $135.00 cleaning fee has been added to the overall booking total for this property
Linen/towels are available for hire if needed at $15 per person and Bed Making $50 if required
STRICTLY NO parties, functions, excessive noise or additional visitors allowed. Strictly no pets or smoking allowed