Patonga Sunset is a sunny refuge offering the ideal family holiday escape, conveniently located in the charming, relaxing township of Patonga which boasts both a family-friendly beach and a quiet estuary for boating, fishing or exploring. This property is positioned on the peaceful Patonga Creek Inlet and boasts comfortable furnishings, open and inviting interiors, natural lighting throughout and glorious timber decking that overlooks peaceful creek views and waterfront. Patonga Sunset offers a 3 bedroom home and separate sleep-out studio for guests. Master and Bedroom 2 both have a queen bed. Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds. The separate studio has a queen bed, TV and 1 single bed.
Patonga Beach, tennis courts, kids playground, General Store and pub are all located within walking distance and is a great destination for fishing and biking for the whole family. You can also find restaurants, cafes and other activities in nearby towns of Umina Beach and Ettalong Beach, only a short 10 minute drive.
* Living area features TV, DVD player, access to waterfront deck, ceiling fans throughout
* Kitchen with electric cook top, oven, dishwasher, microwave, appliances
* Outdoor entertaining area with BBQ, outdoor setting for 8; fully fenced yard
* Polished floorboards throughout, off-street parking,dining area seats 4 and 6
* Only 500m walk to Patonga Beach, public wharf, ferry service, bushwalk tracks
* Main bathroom with shower and bath. External laundry with washer, shower and toilet
A $135.00 cleaning fee has been added to the overall booking total for this property
STRICTLY NO parties, functions, excessive noise or additional visitors allowed. Strictly no pets or smoking allowed