At Destination Central Coast we work to promote our beautiful region to locals and visitors alike. We do this through creating and maintaining assets such as the lovecentralcoast.com (LCC.com) website and social media channels, targeted marketing, tourism and PR campaigns, and importantly we offer a range of services and resources for you, our tourism business community.
Get a FREE business listing:
Create and maintain your free business listing, once listed you'll be found on LCC.com and considered for linking in content articles and social media posts. You can also load your own deals and events to be seen on the website.
It’s simple to sign-up and create a FREE listing:
- Visit this LINK and create an account, then ‘Create a Listing’
- Add a short summary of your business, some nice images, contact details, address and social handles
- Submit - we'll review and publish it!
Sign up to Industry eNewsletter:
Get the latest tourism news and opportunities delivered monthly to your inbox.
Visit this LINK to register.
Expressions of interests -
We work with media outlets on a variety of paid and earned media partnerships and other collaborations arising throughout the year. If you have anything new or noteworthy and would like to be considered for inclusion in these opportunities please contact Claire Mountaine (details below).
Grant / funding opportunities -
- Funded by - National Indigenous Australian Agency
- Grants up to $50k to help in develop new products, equipment, business planning and marketing in the tourism sector.
- Application close on 22 March 2021
- Funded by - DNSW
- Grants from $10k-$150k to refresh, renew or enhance products or experiences and boost the visitor economy.
- Applications close on 31 March 2021
- Funded by - DNSW / Meet in Regional NSW
- Grants up to $30k to help create, attract and support business events for regional NSW
- Applications close on 30 April 2021
Upcoming industry events - As they arise