At Destination Central Coast we work to promote our beautiful region to locals and visitors alike. We do this through creating and maintaining assets such as the lovecentralcoast.com (LCC.com) website and social media channels, targeted marketing, tourism and PR campaigns, and importantly we offer a range of services and resources for you, our tourism business community.
Get a FREE business listing:
Create and maintain your free business listing, once listed you'll be found on LCC.com and considered for linking in content articles and social media posts. You can also load your own deals and events to be seen on the website.
It’s simple to sign-up and create a FREE listing:
- Visit this LINK and create an account, then ‘Create a Listing’
- Add a short summary of your business, some nice images, contact details, address and social handles
- Submit - we'll review and publish it!
Sign up to Industry eNewsletter:
Get the latest tourism news and opportunities delivered monthly to your inbox.
Visit this LINK to register.
Expressions of interests -
We work with media outlets on a variety of paid and earned media partnerships and other collaborations arising throughout the year. If you have anything new or noteworthy and would like to be considered for inclusion in these opportunities please contact Claire Mountaine (details below).
NSW Tourism Awards Return for 2021 -
- Nominate your business in the NSW Tourism Awards
- Over 25 categories to choose from
- Nominations close 30th June 2021
Grant / funding opportunities -
- Funded by - NSW government
- Aimed at accelerating the development of new and enhanced tourism infrastructure across regional NSW
- Stream One: Uunique and high impact visitor experiences
- Stream Two: Visitor accessibility and inclusion enhancements
- Applications close on 11th August 2021
- Funded by - NSW Government
- Grants from $50k to $200k to help organisations to bring new events to their region and make existing events bigger and better. Events hosted between March 2021 and June 2022 can apply for two streams of funding
- Applications close on 17 December 2021
Upcoming industry events - As they arise