The NSW govt has announced that Great Southern Nights will return in March-April 2022. Great Southern Nights will feature live music performances from household names, emerging talent and grassroots local acts. It will be delivered by the NSW Government through Destination NSW in partnership with the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA).
Expressions of Interest are now open for eligible venues to apply to be part of the program. Details and criteria are available on the Great Southern Nights website. EOI's close 08 October 2021.
Grant / funding opportunities -
- Funded by - Australian Government
- Grants from $20k to $10million to assist in recovery and/or resilience of communities impacted by the 2019-20 Black Summer bushfires. This grants program comes from the National Bushfire Recovery Fund and is additional to support already provided through a range of bushfire recovery programs
- Applications close 06 October 2021
- Funded by - NSW Government
- Grants from $50k to $200k to help organisations to bring new events to their region and make existing events bigger and better. Events hosted between March 2021 and June 2022 can apply for two streams of funding
- Applications close on 17 December 2021
Visit Austrade's tourism grants portal for more information on Federal and State Government grants to help your tourism businesses succeed.
Covid-19 business support -
For information on government financial support for businesses affected by Covid-19 visit our Business Support page: Business Support | Love Central Coast