Welcome to the newest, most exciting local markets to be hosted on the Central Coast for 2021...
Markets 2259 is unique, as we have brought together various industries wrapped up in one amazing event! Why? Because we believe the creative entrepreneurs on the Central Coast are the backbone of our local community.
GRAND OPENING DAY on Sunday 14th March 2021
Hosted at Wyong Race Course, Markets 2259 will take place on the second Sunday of each month.
Markets2259 has a unique offering unlike any other on the Central Coast, including:
- Exhibition Arena car sales & car shows - showcasing 150 vehicles!
- Show & Shine - supported by Shannons, explore a range of vintage cars and motorbikes.
- Car boot sales - ‘Boot Up’ our Garage sales section
- Market stalls
- Fresh produce
- Locally made arts & crafts
- Delicious food trucks in the 'Food Run'
- Live entertainment
- …and so much more!
Entry is free for general public. Gold coin entry per car for participating club members.
We are loving the diverse range of stall holders that have already applied for our Grand Opening, and we think you will as well.
Look forward to seeing you there!
How to get to there
CAR: Plenty of free parking available in the Rose St. community carpark and side streets.
BUS: Catch a bus to Wyong Station, then approx, a 10 min walk
TRAIN: We are approx. a 10 min walk from Wyong Station