There is something really fun about getting your friends together to create cocktails and sharing cocktails always equals fun. In this workshop, you will have the fun of foraging in the organic gardens of Firescreek Botanical Winery for your own spectacular garnishes and learn some simple but very effective tricks of the trade on how to put together some Instagram worthy garnished cocktails.
What's included in the Foraging and Mixology Workshop
– Talented winery staff to guide you through your foraging and cocktail making experience.
– Guided wine tasting and wine appreciation of current vintages.
– Current vintages of wine and mixers provided blend and experiment your own 4 mini cocktails, created with your own personal flair.
– Antique crystal glassware to prepare your cocktails and mixers.
– Fabulous organically grown garnishes.
– Own private garden room overlooking the ponds and garden from which to create and celebrate filled with music vibes and good times.
– Mocktail ingredients provided for non-drinkers.
_ Beautiful organic gardens to enjoy your creations.
A really fun day out, where you will try something new. Bookings essential and limited numbers apply. Visit https://firescreek.com.au/foraging-and-mixology-workshop/ for bookings and further details.